American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Financial Analyst
- Participate in the preparation and presentation of KPI trends, financial results / insights, and analysis to American Express senior management
- Support decision-making through a number of key business areas, particularly providing finance decision support in the bank partnership business models
- Assist in providing financial assessment on market specific investments and projects
- Serve as a primary point of contact with our UK-based headquarters with regards to local results, planning, and forecasting
- Provide market-level insights on trends to help provide context and rationale for historical financial performance and future P&L forecasts
- Continuously assess the macro-economy, industry, and competitive activities
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other technical field
- 2-5 years work experience – preferably with a credit card or financial services firm
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen for decision support and investment analysis
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to distill a complex problem down to simple issues and address them with independent fact-based analysis
- Proven capacity to drive tasks and resolve issues with minimal supervision
- Well-developed relationship-building and influencing skills, carrying out duties with drive, passion, enthusiasm and tenacity
- Well-developed presentation, communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work in a complex environment – internal matrices and with external partners
- An energetic and enthusiastic team player
- Knowledge of SQL, Macros and Tableau will be an advantage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time