American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Executive Assistant - 12 months
Global Commercial Services provides a range of payment solutions and expense management tools to help mid-size companies and large corporations around the world manage almost all facets of their business spending.
We currently have an opening for a Executive Assistant on a 12 month contract, supporting the VP, Global Commercial Services.
You will be responsible for diary and travel management, meeting and events preparation, managing the department's training, coordinating and reconciling expenses, creating PowerPoint presentations and getting involved with adhoc project work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for overall calendar management including scheduling internal & external meetings and conference calls,
- Screen e-mails, particularly when out of office, and alert of any urgent actions,
- Develop good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and their assistants,
- Coordinate and pull together weekly/monthly reports,
- Coordinate training/conference venues and appropriate support,
- Organize end to end travel arrangements and take complete responsibility for expense management including submission of claims & TEVs and reconciliation’s of Corporate Card statements.
- Manage internal communication,
- Support employee satisfaction initiatives
- Monitor department supplies and raise stationery orders, process purchase orders and cheque requests when required,
- Perform secretarial duties and any ad hoc duties.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Qualifications & Experience
- Adaptable and responsive to changing/competing requirements and priorities
- Highly developed communication skills – written/verbal
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure without supervision
- Able to maintain confidentiality of company data and personnel/sensitive issues
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail in dealing with all routine tasks
- Strong team work/support
- Interpersonal skills
- Microsoft suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project
- Lotus Notes
- Technology change request system
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time