American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analyst/Sr. Analyst, Digital Marketing Operations
This Analyst/Sr. Analyst is specifically responsible for consulting on and managing the onboarding for LACC (Canada and Mexico) Registered Card offers. This includes managing the pipeline/offer tracker, offer reporting, and driving improvements to the onboarding process. In addition, this Analyst/Sr Analyst will support the onboarding of US Amex Offers, merchant offers that are distributed through digital channels.
- Managing the end to end offer execution process for Registered Card offers in LACC (Canada & Mexico), ensuring offers are successfully set-up and distributed across marketing channels (e.g., enrollment pages, one-click email).
- Maintain a detailed pipeline of merchant offers as well as offer results/reporting for the LACC markets.
- Lead capability and product enhancements from an RC perspective for Canada and Mexico.
- Being proactive and forward thinking on how to improve and streamline the process in LACC.
- Supporting offer onboarding (set-up) for Amex Offers in the US, ensuring the successful distribution of US Merchant offers through digital channels (e.g., iphone app, web dashboard, dynamic email, facebook).
- Providing onboarding consultation and support to Marketing Consultants/Managers whose merchants want to market through our channels.
- Being innovative and ensuring we continue to meet the evolving needs of our Merchants, Cardmembers and partners.
- Working closely with Technologies and Capabilities to track offers and ensure successful progression and ultimate launch through marketing channels.
- Process and project management experience. Marketing execution experience a plus
- Proven ability to drive results with strong attention to detail to drive flawless execution
- Strong relationship management skills, and ability to effectively collaborate across multiple teams
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence
- Comfort with and ability to understand, at a high level, capabilities and technical systems
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and evolving area
- Understanding of and passion for the digital space
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time