American Express Careers
Assistant Program & Operations Manager - Partnerships
Your responsibilities will include:
- Management and delivery across key projects and/or key project work-streams including partner implementations.
- Effectively navigate external partner organisations to deliver programs efficiently and on time.
- Collaborate with local and central teams on rolling-out initiatives and technical improvements across Australia and New Zealand.
- Partner across other teams to identify high impact opportunities.
- Support broader initiatives involving our partners.
- Manage deployment of program level communication and training strategies.
- Manage measurement and tracking of key goals and metrics.
- Develop and manage relationships with external partner’s program and operations managers.
- Provide SME on operational risk event mitigation and remediation on a need to basis
QualificationsTo be successful in this position you must have/be:
- Deep understanding of card issuing business and processes.
- Prior experience in program governance, process improvement or project management including working with external partners.
- Strong ability to analyse business problems and develop sustainable solutions.
- Proven project management skills and process orientation.
- Excellent relationship skills, able to influence effectively.
- Collaborative and effective in working with multiple stakeholders
- Intermediate or advanced proficiency in MS Office tools
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here. Apply today!
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time