This is a Band 28 requisition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitor, evaluate, investigate, and respond to disputes received by various clients.
• Efficiently research and present evidence to validate transactions
• Maintain strict adherence to domestic and international chargeback rules and regulations.
• Provide a high standard of professional/caring/friendly service while maintaining or exceeding the established standards for chargeback productivity and quality
• Perform link analysis on missed hostile fraudulent transactions as required
• Resolves complex issues with little or no supervision or direction.
• Work with peers and leadership by communicating charge back anomalies, or fraud trends (based on received charge backs), and sharing ideas and information.
• Requires shift-work in 24 hour environment, including weekends and holidays.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks
•Associate Degree with 2-3 yrs of experience chargeback processing in Retail and Travel domain
• Strong customer service, analytical, and decision-making skills.
• Excellent client focus.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
• Excellent time management and decision making skills while effectively handling high volume situations with little management over-site.
• Aggressive, persistent and inquisitive personality.
• Successful completion of a background check.
• Abide strictly by the company’s data protection policies.
• Strong Internet research, Microsoft Office, and overall PC skills. Language Skills Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
•Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
•Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time