American Express Careers
Partners Account Development Senior Specialist
PAYBACK Italy has over 10 million active cards collecting points and spending them across a wide range of retail and service companies. The business model generates more value for customers, card members and merchants, often engaging with them via social and digital platforms. The world’s largest Loyalty Management Company, combines the strengths of American Express with the marketing and couponing platform and expertise of PAYBACK coalition loyalty program.
As Partners Account Development Senior Specialist, you will report to the Director of Partner Management and support him in the management of the existing partners portfolio and their contribution to the coalition loyalty program P&L. It is a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurially minded individual to make a significant contribution to our Loyalty Partner organization.
You will be responsible for the relationship management and account development of some existing and new partners.
You will act as a single point of contact leading in activities that include but will not be limited to:
- Designing the yearly master-plan for generating value to the Coalition and for strengthening the business relationship with Partners
- Developing new initiatives for increasing the revenue and value of our partnerships with clients
- Coordinating with stakeholders within PAYBACK organization and at Partner organisations side in order to lead smooth and timely launch of Coalition Initiatives (e.g. coordinating key work streams, such as processes and IT, marketing, analytics, finance and fiscal)
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Considerable experience of managing customer relationships (from 3 to 5 years)
- Ability to identify opportunities to optimise contract value and/or revenues
- Consultative approach with proven ability to lead a varied group of internal and external stakeholders to deliver on cross-functional projects
- Ability to understand and propose complex products and projects
- Expertise in marketing highly desirable
- Structured, organised approach and ability to work well under pressure
- Results orientated
- Strong communication, collaboration and team playing skills
- Fluency in Italian and English
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
We welcome applications from candidates with Protected Category status.
If you require any assistance with the completion of this process - or need any reasonable adjustments to be made - then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time