American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Contribute to and deliver key initiatives as identified in the Market Employee Plan
- Work closely with key stakeholders across lines of business to ensure collaboration and drive partnership in achieving common employee goals
- Collaborate with HR Centers of Expertise for driving ‘One Amex’ priorities and processes in the market
- Build and leverage relationships with global and regional HR teams to align and drive market level initiatives in line with global & regional strategy
- Manage and coordinate multiple projects including tracking key activities and milestones, managing deliverables to deadlines, and surfacing project risks and concerns as appropriate
- Initiate, recommend and execute initiatives that support building a high performing culture, strong employer branding and diversity and inclusion
- Deliver best-in-class projects and practices; thrive to learn and win in driving results
- Provide administrative support to Market HR Manager where required
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Minimum 5-7 years of hands-on HR experience
- Proven relationship management skills with stakeholders across all levels in a matrix environment
- Strong analytical, presentation and problem solving skills, with experience in project management
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence colleagues, challenge the status quo, and confront difficult issues
- Can-do attitude with strong multi-tasking and planning/organizing skills
- Self-motivated, dynamic, flexible, and proactive individual
- Strong written and communication skills in English and Thai
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time