American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Russian Credit Support Analyst - Maternity Cover - Fixed Contract
This is a Fixed contract position due to Maternity Cover It is a Supporting Role to the Financial Analyst - Loan Officer Position.
The Incumbent is responsible for:
- The Initial stage of the credit / risk analysis of corporate clients, including financial analysis, market analysis, performance and business analysis, in compliance with CBR expectations and Global American Express policies; and in preparation for the risk assessment;
- Monitoring the credit portfolio of the Bank, including preparation of quarterly professional judgments on the borrowers’ financial status and preparation of monthly professional opinions on the assessment of banks/counterparties
- Performing monthly report about the Quality categories of the loans under the credit portfolio of the Bank to the Accounting department for implementation i.e. actual reserve creation
- Participating in development and implementation of new credit products;
- Preparations of documents for Credit committee for approval by the Credit committee. Draw up the minutes of the CC meeting and circulate them to all members for approval;
- Supporting the admin update of all relevant Policies and Procedures in accordance with the requirements of CBR Regulations #590-P and #611-P and business needs Interaction with the regulators on the local credit legislation (CBR, tax authorities) in frame of audits/reviews and correspondence
- Revision of internal credit instructions
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
• Bachelor's degree in finance/economics
• Knowledge of the Russian legislation in the field of corporate lending
• Experience in credit analysis from 2 years
• Desire and flexibility to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
• Organised and detail focused
• Analytical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Multi-tasking skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• English not lower than upper-intermediate
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time