American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
The real deal on American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career at here.
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
- This position will provide Lifestyle advice such as Fine Dining, Theatre/Opera recommendations. To assist Card Members with purchasing merchandise, gifts and flowers and fulfilling the most standard to the most extraordinary request of the Premium /Centurion card members.
- To offer the Premium/Centurion Card Member alternatives if their initial request is unable to be fulfilled which will assist the Card Member in their decision-making. Additionally this position will integrate individual Card Members travel requirements (e.g. flights, accommodation, etc) with their Concierge request.
- Fulfill all Lifestyle requests, i.e., Fine Dining, Tickets to the Theatre/Opera and sporting events, flowers, limousine transfers, and gift buying and recommendation service, along with the ability to fulfill any specific Card Member requests. All fulfillment’s must be flawless with the best available options offered to the Card Member at all times, maintaining accurate and updated personal Card Member details at all times.
- Meet and exceed Card Member expectations, providing them with alternatives when required. Additionally, offering other services to Card Members, e.g. Fine Dining or Limousine services when Card Member books Theatre tickets.
- Understanding and using the telephone system (training provided) to optimize service delivery to card members. Meeting agreed service levels for premium card.
- Ensure complete and accurate processing of all Lifestyle bookings; including advising Card Members of all third party booking or service fees relevant to their request prior to completing the request.
- Work with the travel team to enhance card members travel experience, by integrating concierge requests with their itinerary.
- Participate in training programs, e.g. Fine Dining and Theatre inspections to maintain and enhance knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Specifically the maturity and experience to communicate effectively with highly demanding customers.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned
upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to
applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Superior knowledge of restaurants, theatre, premium retail products and services, fashion and sports advantageous.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Word and the Internet.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload and cope with changing work demands.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to think laterally and multi-task.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Ability to identify and fulfill Card Member needs in a time critical manner.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time