American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
American Express, the world's most respected service brand, has outstanding opportunities for Industrial Engineers working within the Network Engineering & Optimization team at our operations center. At American Express, we invest in you! Recognized as one of the "world's most admired companies". Our employees enjoy a generous benefits package, retirement programs, along with comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will help you achieve your professional goals.
What do Industrial Engineers do at American Express?
You will be an integral part of our servicing department where we support customer interactions across many different channels (Online, chat, social media, phone, etc). The role includes application of thought leadership & innovation to identify process improvement opportunities. The team acts as an internal business consultant to support our operations partners with improvements, optimization, and strategy.
This includes, but is not limited to:
· Driving process innovation and transformation to influence servicing strategy
· Driving various projects aimed at achieving cost reduction, driving growth, and implementing innovative servicing capabilities & processes
· Create proposals for business projects and presentations
· Work flow design and implementation
· Volume forecasting and capacity planning/management
· Design key metrics & tracking tools for improved project performance analysis
· Evaluate feasibility of projects using financial and statistical tools
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with business partners to deliver project support & tracking
· Bachelors of Science degree in Industrial Engineering or advanced degree is required
· Proficiency with Excel
· Adept at problem solving and quantitative analysis using superior analytical skills
· Demonstrated experience in project management, continuous process improvement, and data analysis
· Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with business leadership and peers in a clear, effective, and consistent manner
· Enthusiastic and creative individual committed to delivering results within strict timeframes
· Ability to manage projects and initiatives to completion
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time