American Express Careers
Executive Assistant - Part Time (12 month contract)
“From our high employee satisfaction ratings to our many workplace awards, American Express is consistently recognized as a great place to work by people around the world.”
This Executive Assistant role is a 12 month contract position and will be responsible for providing an exceptional standard of support to the VP Human Resources, as well as the broader HR team.
This role will be offered on a part-time basis (30 hours per week).
Key responsibilities are to provide calendar management, facilitate and manage travel arrangements (air, hotel, transfers, dining), maintenance of distribution lists and organization chart maintenance, team meetings as well as Tele-Presence meetings.
Additionally review and update PowerPoint presentations, maintenance of various spreadsheets and/or databases for tracking purposes including support for HR budget tracking, support learning/training administration including scheduling of courses, tracking of attendance and basic reporting (20% time commitment). Small level of analytical and filing work is also included.
• Preparation, processing and auditing of expense reports
• Event planning of team offsite coordination and employee engagement-related events
• Oversight of department’s progress against compliance/regulatory requirements, including Business Continuity Plan, Mandatory Trainings
• Support HR department on all aspects of On-boarding and/or Off-boarding, space planning equipment orders, and/ or supplies
• Positive interaction with various internal customers, assistants, and/or team members
• Assist in coordinating logistics for customer and global team meetings/events• Handle ad hoc requests for some of VP's direct reports, as necessary.
• Previous experience supporting or working with senior executives
• Excellent organisation skills with a strong focus on attention to detail and flawless execution
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a changing and fast paced environment
• Strong attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy, quality, timeliness and follow through
• Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and handle highly sensitive information
• Demonstrated ability to work with employees of all levels of leadership
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time