American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Partnerships and Product Management
The real deal on American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career at here.
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
The Partnerships and Platinum Charge Product team within GCSG Hong Kong is looking for a strong product manager with good business acumen to drive sustainable profitable growth in Co-brand portfolios. The incumbent will also be tasked to identify relevant strategic partnership opportunities.
- A clear understanding of the payment market and its competitive landscape, and how American Express should be competing in order to support the organization in delivering sustainable profitable growth.
- Own and drive the strategy and roadmap, use data to make informative product decisions and strategy
- Understand core business objectives, problems and requirements from customers, prospects, partners, sales and support.
- Partner and collaborate with Centre of Excellence teams in upholding a disciplined approach to product management and with internal key stakeholders (Blue Box wide relationships including TLS, RIM, GSN, GMS) to identify areas for continuous improvements
- Represent the team, be an internal advocate of the products and support Hong Kong on the global map as a best-in-class market
- Lead a small team and motivate them to drive profitable P&L and achieve business goals
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Bachelor degree preferably in marketing or business.
- 10 years of working experience, preferably in product management or consumer marketing.
- Experience working in product or customer lifecycle management will be an advantage.
- A keen interest in affluent and super-premium segments or exposure to luxury brands.
- Overall intellectual curiosity with a sound commercial sense, with the ability to view issues from a customer lens.
- Strategic thinker, with the ability to identify opportunities and translate a broad set of information and analysis into customer insights and actionable plan.
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills, excellent oral and written communications skills; proven ability to influence multiple stakeholders and communicate effectively to audiences in a matrixed environment.
- Comfortable with ambiguity, with strong ability to operate in an environment of evolving priorities and with the courage and flexibility to drive change and deliver results.
- Track record of successful delivery of company-critical initiative
- Language proficiency in both English and Chinese.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time