American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Portfolio Manager- Global Collections
- Drive performance for collection effectiveness while creating strict compliance with regulatory, financial and AXP brand requirements
- Have deep understanding of agencies' cost and revenue structure in relation to the assigned portfolios
- Define and track collection driver metrics at the agencies
- Lead efforts to strengthen the collections network in US through strong operations, analytical and strategic focus
- Lead / support multiple projects targeted to continuously improve collections capability
- Continuously evaluate collections market place trends
- Partner with collections colleagues across global markets to transfer best practices for agency management to elevate performance
- Drive profitable Marketshare allocations decisions
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience with proven track of strong operations and execution skills in performance delivery role within a Collections environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office specifically with Excel and Powerpoint
- The candidate must be proactive and results driven with strong operations/project management skills along with the ability to understand call center/collections operations
- He/she must display excellent oral and written communication skills with strategic thought leadership as well as strong execution skills
- The candidate must be self-motivated and effective at handling multiple priorities
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time