American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Specialist B2B (m/w), Frankfurt am Main (limited to 2 years)
Customer Marketing Specialist B2B, Germany: Supporting Business/Corporate customers
HARNESS THE POTENTIAL OF NEW AND EXISTING CUSTOMERS – VERY AMERICAN EXPRESS.
American Express solutions aren’t just for paying bills. They help our customers focus on their core objectives, offer flexibility and attractive payment terms, and provide savings, bonus systems and process improvements. We want to continue our steady growth in the German market. We are offering a position with excellent opportunities and great potential for success.
YOUR OBJECTIVE: DEVELOP COMMUNICATION WITH OUR CORPORATE CUSTOMERS AND FULLY HARNESS POTENTIAL REVENUES
Communication with our corporate customers is of the utmost importance in order to maximize customer satisfaction and potential revenues. Your role at American Express will focus on:
- Developing and implementing a customer lifecycle communication program (onboarding, early engagement, welcome process, etc.) to onboard new customers and increase revenues among existing customers in the Small Business and Corporate Card Portfolio
- Supporting and developing existing regular communications with medium-sized corporate customers (Corporate Card and Small Business Card Portfolio) including communications on regulatory topics
- Independent analysis and optimization of all B2B online and offline communication channels – email newsletters, direct mail, websites
- Teamwork and consultation with internal departments and functional divisions such as Acquisition, Sales, Product Management, Regional Marketing, Compliance, etc.
- Coordinating, managing and monitoring external partners such as advertising, media and online agencies and marketing service providers
- Management and profitable use of marketing budgets
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- University degree in business studies or equivalent, preferably with specialization in direct marketing
- The will to win, in order to attract new customers to American Express and engage existing customers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in B2B marketing, preferably in the service sector
- Team player with initiative and confidence in objective-focused communication
- Results-driven approach
- Strong skills in analysis of business metrics
- Good use of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Fluent in English
- Project management experience and ability to multitask
This position is limited to 2 years.
At American Express you’ll be rewarded with an excellent package and will enjoy all the competitive benefits, training and career opportunities you’d expect from such a diverse and successful international organisation.
Please note that you can attach up to 4 documents with a maximum of 488 kb each.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time