American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Handling inbound and outbound calls from our consumer and small business card members whose accounts are flagged as overdue or delinquent using written and verbal communication.
- Risk analysis and review of customer accounts, recommending process improvements where relevant.
- Review the risk of accounts to assess whether to permit or stop further spend, compliance with privacy and consumer credit legislation.
- Building rapport with the card members and actively listening to the issues that may have arisen.
- Negotiation with card members to determine the best course of action and gaining agreement for both short and long term solutions.
- Respond to card members enquiries in an appropriate manner, offering personalized service with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ensures maximum recovery on accounts through inbound/ outbound telephone contact in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction with Inbound and Outbound calling.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- At least 2 years of experience in credit card collections is required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking and navigation in a windows environment.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
28/F Bonifacio One Technology Tower
3030 Rizal Drive corner 31st Street
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time