American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Product Manager - Global Mobile App
The Global Mobile team is responsible for the product strategy, UX/UI and delivery of mobile apps for American Express Card Members globally. This includes the Amex Mobile app available on iOS and Android in 18+ markets.
We are part of the wider Global Digital Experience team within Enterprise Digital and Analytics that looks after the implementation of the multi-channel market strategy and development, focused on defining and implementing experiences and products across channels. The team ensures these assets are developed in alignment with the overall business vision, and meet a clear user need.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate Associate Product Manager to join our team in New York. The successful candidate will have experience managing digital initiatives and will support the Product Owners in the ideation and development of mobile products and services. If you are interested in working on customer experience, mobile product development, and strategy for a market-leading app, we’d love to hear from you.
- Development and launch of new features and capabilities for our mobile apps in partnership with our Engineering and Design teams
- Input into the mobile product strategy and execution of the mobile product roadmap
- Participation in creative development process – understanding platform limitations and opportunities to ensure our app remains a market-leading product
- Feeding product backlog, ensuring our Engineering partners have the requirements to interpret user stories and success criteria
- Maintaining product documentation
- Supporting the measure of the effectiveness and the success of different product features
Types of people we need:
- Technically minded & resourceful – with an appreciation of how to execute mobile initiatives
- Proactive and enthusiastic – the successful candidate must be excited about the mobile space and the external environment
- Collaborative – our role is largely partnership driven, working with capability owners, local teams and technology partners is vital
- Strategic thinkers – showing an ability to support decision making and overall execution approach
- Detail oriented – active involvement in backlog development requires a process-driven mindset with a strong attention to detail
- Fun and outgoing – we’re looking for someone who can contribute to the strong team culture of our co-located and diverse team
- Bachelors Degree is highly preferred
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time