American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Project Analyst I
- Primary responsibility is to support a workstream, by leading and driving projects and assessments.
- Lead new product launch (NPL) projects leveraging project management best practices.
- Drive projects and improvements to implementation for optimized operational outcomes.
- Identify, assess, and develop operational and supply chain opportunities.
- Partner with multiple organizations including Finance, Operations, Capabilities, Technologies, Compliance, Marketing, 3rd party vendors, and others to drive results.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, Engineering Management, or equivalent required.
- Strong project management experience and skills.
- Results driven with the ability to effectively manage initiatives to completion.
- Adept at problem solving and quantitative analysis using superior analytical skills.
- Understanding of continuous process improvement and problem solving methodologies.
- Strong ability to translate data analytics into impactful insights and actionable outcomes.
- Adept at developing solution options, recommendations, and proposals.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently or in teams.
- Strong demonstrated ability to build relationships and collaborate.
- Strong sense of personal accountability and demonstrated self-starter.
- Experience or knowledge of engineering software and tools.
Examples: TeraData; IDN; MiniTab; Hadoop; SAS; R; SQL; Excel; Access; Visio; and such.
- Experience, knowledge, and application of core engineering principles and methodologies:
Such as: complex problem solving; cost benefit analysis; project management; strategic planning; data analytics; statistics; probability; operations research; simulation; data mining; regression analysis; forecasting; predictive modeling; quality control; statistical process control; work/motion study; design of experiments; Six Sigma; Lean; process mapping; value stream mapping; and such.
- Experience and knowledge of card issuance systems, processes, and technologies preferred.
Such as: card manufacturing; card personalization; EMV; IHR; Exchange Media; BIS.
- 0-3 years of work experience, internships, or relevant experience
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time