• Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills with experience to lead and perform data analytics.
• Track record of driving results with strong thought leadership and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Deep understanding/experience of risk management principles with underwriting and customer management knowledge.
• Flexibility and ability to build strong relationships, operate effectively within large cross-functional teams, and influence business partners to drive changes.
• Effective communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence others.
• Self-starter with an ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast changing environment and with a strong attention to details.
• Work experience with SAS/SQL required.
• Experience/Familiarity with Big Data is preferred
• Experience with cutting edge credit risk system designs and interfaces such as APIs, digital capability, etc. is a plus.
• Business level Japanese language skills required, Native-level proficiency a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Engineering, Economics or similar quantitative field of study.
• Advanced degree in Business, Finance, Statistics, Economics or Mathematics or equivalent experience in similar business is preferred.