American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
TM Credit & Collect-T3-II
This is a Band 28 requisition.
- Ensure accurate analysis of Fraud Claims and make sound decisions to approve or decline the same through systematic analysis.
- Meet and endeavor to exceed metrics on transactional quality, compliance regulations and productivity as per goals.
- Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, service levels, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure quality service is given at all times.
- Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express.
- Communicates effectively, oral and written to identify and document necessary information
- Make outbound calls to card members, banks to validate information
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Shift timing: 5:30 am – 9:00 pm
- Graduate with 1 – 4years of work experience
- Good Communication Skills Both Written And Verbal
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and ability to multitask effectively.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time