American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
カスタマーケア プロフェッショナル － 日本マーケット 法人サービス / Customer Care Professional - Japan Commercial Servicing
- Receiving requests from Japan Corporate clients via emails or other channels to provide maintenance activities or outbound calls to resolve enquiries.
- Work within scheduled Japan working hours and public holidays.
- Providing excellent customer service by resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Maintaining customer details accurately; adhering to compliance standards
- Monitoring service metrics to ensure service quality and improvement.
- Supporting other functions within the team to ensure SLAs are met.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure a smooth experience for clients and customers
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Monthly Incentives – Based on customer experience (not sales), so you get rewarded for doing what you do best.
- Extensive paid 3 Months Training – Giving you the skills and training you need to be a success!
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the 7 consecutive time. American Express Malaysia also won 23 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following:
Best of the best Contact Center of the Year (Gold)
Best In House Contact Center (Gold)
Best Recruitment & Retention Programme (Gold)
Best In-house Inbound Contact Centre Under 100 Seats (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Professional (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Manager (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Telemarketer (Gold)
Join us and you’ll soon see why.
- High standard of Japanese language - speaking & writing
- Premium customer service skills
- Excellent English writing and speaking skills
- Good listening skills and problem solving skills
- General PC skills both Japanese and English
- Building and maintaining business relationship skills
- Results driven with determination to succeed
- Openness to take on feed back to improve individual performance
- "Can do" attitude & willing to go beyond as a great service provide
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time