American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager – Digital Marketing & Sales Engagement
- Partner with the Marketing team to optimize activities across partner, sales agent and merchant communication channels
- Build and scale new initiatives aimed at growing AXP merchant coverage and activation rates
- Advance the team’s strategy and resources for sales enablement, training and event marketing efforts
- Develop and implement strategies for achieving U.S. parity coverage through key third party channels, particularly in industries with historically low perceptions of merchant acceptance
- Build expertise in emerging payment models and acquiring trends to inform proactive AXP acquisition strategy
- Identify and evaluate new revenue and partnership opportunities with third party partners and payment aggregators
- Demonstrated skill working with cross-functional teams to bring marketing campaigns from concept to completion
- Passion for delivering the optimal user experience and established ability to approach challenges with an eagerness to uncover new opportunities
- Results-driven mindset with the ability to work under pressure, navigate through ambiguity, and balance multiple priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence senior leaders
- Analytical thought leader with track record of delivering high-quality work in a structured, methodical manner
- High degree of accountability and integrity
- Keen attention to detail
- Professional experience in digital marketing, business development, or strategy preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred
- Role is for candidates based in NYC or willing to relocate
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time