American Express Careers
チームリーダー － 日本マーケット 法人サービス / Team Leader – Japan Commercial Servicing Team
- Customer Focus – drive continued improvement in customer focus through identifying and anticipating customer needs and demands
- Demonstrate this improvement in the form of improved business and customer metrics.
- To ensure all goals and matrix are met and drive improvement.
- People Leadership - select, coach, develop and motivate a team of CCPs to deliver on goals.
- Maintain and improve employee engagement
- Ensure the team has a high level of knowledge on products, policy, systems and processes within the department
- Understand and meet all compliance and control requirements
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Monthly Incentives – Based on customer experience (not sales), so you get rewarded for doing what you do best.
- Extensive paid 3 Months Training – Giving you the skills and training you need to be a success!
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the 7 consecutive time. American Express Malaysia also won 23 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following:
Best of the best Contact Center of the Year (Gold)
Best In House Contact Center (Gold)
Best Recruitment & Retention Programme (Gold)
Best In-house Inbound Contact Centre Under 100 Seats (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Professional (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Manager (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Telemarketer (Gold)
Join us and you’ll soon see why.
- Ability to motivate, enthuse and drive a group of team members
- Experience in Operations environment
- Excellent leadership skills with proven experience coaching, developing and engaging a team to produce quality results
- Proven ability to deal with customer and business partner escalations and delivering an optimal outcome for all parties concerned
- Demonstrated track record to achieve organizational goals, Knowledge and Skills Ability to motivate, a wide group of team members
- Advocate for change management and process improvement,
- Ability to implement plans to achieve goals and related metrics,
- Analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Fluency in Japanese and strong oral and written communication in English is essential
- Strong team player who is flexible & maintains a positive attitude even during changing work priorities
- Proficient PC skills including: Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Understanding of American Express products & services
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills, ability to drive performance
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time