American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
- Candidate should have analytical mindset with willingness to go extra mile to help and resolve our customer queries and issue.
- An analyst should have an effective communication and presentation skills as it involves interaction at various hierarchy and stakeholders.
- Communicate to application, systems, voice response and Telecommunication issues to the various department.
- Ensure adherence of SLAs in regards to Security Administration and Information Integrity guidelines. Partner with Business & Technologies to identify/resolve user and system issues.
- Ensure adherence to Process Risk Self Assessment governance related as per the guidelines .
- This job involves research and technical aspect of work therefore analytical bend of mindset will be given preference.
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities on various issue faced by our clients and should have solution based approach while dealing with the real time issues.
- Should be a Team player as job involves coordination with various internal like BUSA, Voice & other application Team's and external Team's like IBM, Lexus Nexus.
- Maintain strong relationships with the Team Leaders and SDL 's to improve overall understanding and awareness of daily/weekly business impacts .
- Should have will to take feedback in positive stride and improve on area of opportunities ,if any.
- Should be flexible and adaptable approach.
- Provide feedback to customer/Business Units on incomplete or inappropriate segregation of requests working within the Information Protection guidelines.
- Is responsible for ensuring that the Company's information assets are adequately protected against unauthorized alteration, loss, disclosure, destruction or denial for multiple platforms that may cover different markets/regions.
- Leverage their process knowledge to improve customer experience for ID provisioning & Access Management.
- Eligible to become a BUSA SPOC for business/operations standpoint
- Rotational shifts .
- Transport Roster Shift 24X7
- Graduate with 0-3 years of relevant experience preferably in service, work force industry.
- Good working interpersonal and negotiation skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- High result orientation.
- Proven ability to drive high productivity & sustained performance.
- Manage conflict and counsel performance.
- Strong team player with a high level of integrity.
- Result oriented and decision making skills.
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and resilience in the face of changing business requirement.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Preferably - B Tech
- Language: English
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time