American Express Careers
Product Manager - Training Experience Required
It takes exceptional people to create exceptional products.
This Training Product Manager is an integral member of the Change Management team within the Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO), supporting the Solution Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) as well as financial tools and processes. This role will manage learning strategies and apply adult-learning theory when developing training content including: computer-based, instructor-led, checklists, guides, and ad hoc training needs.
About the team: The EPMO Change Management team is responsible for collaborating with internal Product teams to assess how an EPMO-driven change to a tool or process will impact the end-user community, and ensure successful adoption through meaningful training, communication and end-user support.
As a key link in the Product development process, no two days here will be the same, but there are some things you can count on doing:
- Work with customers, key stakeholders and Product owners to develop and support learning strategies.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to identify the target audience, training needs, and to develop appropriate learning plans to engage participants.
- Create storyboards for training development.
- Produce content to up-skill end-users on new processes, tools, and enhancements.
- Align content with Leadership and internal Product Owners.
- Proactively identify opportunities for enhancements to current Training content.
- Develop job aids in various media to allow for real-time troubleshooting.
- Track progress against assigned user stories and tasks.
Are you ready to be at the center of it all?
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred.
- Experience in developing end-to-end Training content in various media platforms.
- Knowledge of SDLC Tools and Processes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
- Knowledge and experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with CA Agile Central (Rally).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written).
- Strong PowerPoint knowledge.
- Experience with Articulate Storyline, GoAnimate, and Camtasia is highly preferred
At the core of Product Management
Every member of our team must be able to demonstrate the following technical, functional, leadership and business core competencies, including:
- Agile Practices
- Emerging Technologies
- Business Analysis
- Adaptive Communication
- Strategy Formulation
- Business Case Development
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue Visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time