American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
FXIP Customer Service Representative
You’ll delight your customers with unforgettable and unexpected experiences.
Customer service is a key differentiator that helps to drive satisfaction, loyalty and ultimately revenue for the FX International Payments business. Reporting to Manager, FXIP Customer Care, the incumbent will be responsible for providing exceptional service to customers of the FX International Payments business.
Purpose of position:
- Providing Customer Service support for FXIP Clients and internal support for Account Managers/Sales teams
- Communications with external Corporate Clients
- Communications with internal business partners to facilitate required activities
- Focus of the role is a mixture of telephony inbound/outbound and email servicing
- Servicing the inbound/outbound calls of all FXIP customer segments across multiple markets
- Delivering premium value through the first contact resolution of client queries
- Strict adherence to all controls and compliance procedures
- The accurate and timely investigation of customer complaints in line with FCA regulation
- Involvement in payment investigation and other operational processes
- Prioritisation and escalation of urgent customer queries
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Experience working in a client focused environment
- Exceptional focus on customer service and understanding of drivers behind positive customer experience
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to make sound judgments on the basis of the information presented
- Ability to cope under pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail/accuracy
- Flexible attitude, personal accountability, team player
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Creative problem solving, interpersonal, listening and organisational skills are required
- Flexibility with working hours is essential
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time