American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr Mgr, B2B Product Management
- Drive the 'Push Payments' capability strategy from concepts to on-going management. This would include the gathering of customer insights and the creation of authentic user stories, the creation of compelling business cases to influence successful prioritization of investment funds and product roadmap formulation.
- Understand and follow the evolving payments industry to help inform the Push-Payments strategy.
- Partner with the wider Product organization on initiatives that could leverage our push payments solutions
- Continuously assess competitor offerings in the market place and develop plans to differentiate our solutions
- Partner with our product development and technology groups on feature requirements, backlog prioritization & program increment sessions
Collaborated with the BIP team on product strategy, vision, positioning, design targets, product canvas, user profiles
- Support GTM (Go-To-Market) efforts
- Solid understanding of B2B payments and P2P processes .
- Extensive years of B2B experience, preferably with some product management expertise
- Can inspire the team and influence senior leadership
- Curiosity: Eager to learn and ask questions while striking the right balance between being detailed and high level
- Pragmatic, direct approach and a track record of solving problems and implementing solutions in a highly matrixed business environment
- Strong customer focus; the ability to view issues from a customer lens.
- Proven ability to define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and develop recommendations to influence senior leadership
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Exposure to or basic understanding of Agile framework and methodology a plus
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time