American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager – Global Commercial Alliances
- Work closely with the Concur Alliance team and American Express colleagues in the Sales, Client Management, and Marketing organizations to develop and implement strategies to market and sell partner solutions to American Express clients and prospects.
- Maximize engagement with Sales and Client Management teams through Sales Training, Incentives, contests, events and trade shows, direct client/prospect engagement, and value proposition messaging.
- Monitor key performance metrics, present to senior leaders, and track partnership success to help ensure information is accurately represented, issues are identified and resolved, and opportunities progress
- Support joint product development between American Express and Concur Technologies, working with Product Managers and Engineers to ensure that joint clients have access to a differentiated product offering that continues to be a market leader in the Travel and Expense Management category.
- Track record of partnering with field sales or account management organizations to drive business results
- Project management experience, ideally with experience leading projects from concept to market rollout
- Marketing experience a plus, particularly in consumer financial services or B2B payments
- Strong written and oral communication skills – with experience presenting to senior leaders, both internal and external
- Experience working in a highly collaborative, matrixed environment and developing relationships across organizational boundaries
- MBA preferred, but not required
- Ability to travel 5-10% as required
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time