American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager, Global Airline Partnerships
The successful candidate will have strong data analysis, negotiation and partnership management experience. They will work in close partnership with the TLS global markets and the Global Travel Benefits team and the individual will be responsible for providing expertise to manage airline partnerships specific to the JAPA region and negotiating top airlines to join TLS Air Programs.
- Supplier Manager for TLS global airline suppliers in JAPA
- Identify and support increased Card Member value and new TLS revenue drivers from Air Suppliers
- Develop and support new product development to drive TLS engagement and deepen partnerships
- Participate in and lead strategic projects for TLS Globally
- Create and maintain key relationships with internal constituents and external contacts
- Analyze and synthesize industry trends in the global markets and the impacts to TLS Air and Ground Transportation business
- Moderate travel required
- Strong partner management skills
- Strong data analysis skills and financial acumen
- Experience working in a global environment and/or global partners
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Knowledge of the travel industry is preferred but not a strong requirement
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time