American Express Careers
This is a Band 28 requisition.
- American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
- American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
- At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
- A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
- Come join us and realize your potential.
- Shift Timing: 24*7
- Credit Abuse Specialist will be responsible for conducting/completing financial reviews on CM accounts through inbound/ outbound telephone contact.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively work high-risk accounts that are referred via Fraud Risk case set-ups.
- Ability to evaluate CM’s financial data to make a business decision post data inputs from card members/IRS.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound ability to comprehend card member key concern/s and respond appropriately with clear & concise articulation of thoughts/reason of financial review/next steps.
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction levels via Voice of Customer surveys.
- Maintaining/Enhancing CSAT / meeting external (TBASS) metrics.
- Responsible for compliance for all processes and policies.
- Responsible for delivery of all customer and shareholder metrics as per goals
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively within a team environment as well as independently.
- Demonstrate dependability/sound decision making/self-motivating skills.
- Open to feedback/Catalyst to Change.
- Identify potential process improvement initiatives
- Minimum qualification required is Graduate (any stream).
- Fresher or experienced from Top BPOs preferably from fraud OR Credit Card operations/ Customer Retention/Customer Service.
- Shift Window – 24*7 Shifts
- Rotational Offs
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time