American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Operations Liaison (Japanese Speaker)
- Review all ECCO articles for accuracy and adherence to compliance regulations and approve ECCO articles in Information Manager’s Automated Workflow
- Provide sign-off on all new/revised ECCO content ensuring compliance oversight where there is any impact to regulatory controls or policies
- Review all ECCO content submissions working with business partners to ensure accuracy and relevance to operations
- Attend stakeholder review calls to collaborate with other business units to determine cross process/procedure impacts and share best practices
- Lead and facilitate ECCO maintenance Channel Review working with operational support to identify and remove expired content in ECCO
- Assist project teams in implementing procedural changes that will impact operational teams
- Partner with Operations Liaisons in other lines of business to identify procedural changes related to functional handoffs/transitions
- Review and action all recommendations sent via the recommendations channel ensuring oversight of operational impacts
- Provide ECCO reporting as requested by the business
- Provide support and guidance on ECCO content used for GSLN training curricular
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
You will be rewarded with:
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
American Express has been recognized and awarded “Aon Hewitt Best Employer Malaysia” for the 7 consecutive time. American Express Malaysia also won 23 prestigious awards from the Contact Center Association of Malaysia. Among these are the following:
Best of the best Contact Center of the Year (Gold)
Best In House Contact Center (Gold)
Best Recruitment & Retention Programme (Gold)
Best In-house Inbound Contact Centre Under 100 Seats (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Professional (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Manager (Gold)
Best Contact Centre Telemarketer (Gold)
Join us and you’ll soon see why.
- Japanese language essential
- 2 plus years of experience in operations, operational risk and compliance background
- Process and system knowledge in operational processes. Strong knowledge across multiple GSN processes would be a plus
- Knowledge of current policy and procedures a must
- Demonstrated ability to create/maintain workflow volume tracking
- Strong planning skills and experience working in an operational environment where the processes are complex and numerous
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Experience with ECCO functionality a plus
- Ability to prioritise multiple initiatives
- Require strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills required
- Must have strong attention to detail along with analytical skills. Able to make decisions based on a reasonable amount of information
- Identifies opportunities and takes action to pursue closing the gap
- Ability to perform in fast-paced changing environment
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time