American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
Every one of our Relationship Managers is passionate about customer commitment and offering the highest level of service. When it comes to handling travel, lifestyle and card servicing needs, they are armed with big ideas and an eye on the details. They’re solution providers and relationship builders who go above and beyond to surpass the expectations of our Centurion Card Members.
Every customer is unique, so no two days are the same. But as the main contact for your portfolio of clients, you will work with a team of Assistant Relationship Managers to focus on some key challenges.
- Providing your Card Members with premium tailored travel, lifestyle and card products and services
- Building strong relationships and getting to know individual clients and their preferences
- Staying up-to-date with each customer’s lifestyle choices and maximizing benefits to best suit their needs
- Engaging clients through customized plans which ensures you are their first ‘port of call’ for all their travel and lifestyle needs
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- A background in customer engagement or relationship management
- A passion for inspiring customer loyalty by listening carefully, building relationships and using strong written and spoken communication
- Superior attention to detail, and the ability to manage and drive multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of geography and the travel & lifestyle industry
- Self-motivation to drive your own performance success through portfolio management skills
- A positive can-do attitude that means you’re always composed under pressure
- The responsibility to work independently, and also effectively lead and influence your peers
- Ability to speak any other languages in a business environment will be super beneficial as we have clients located worldwide
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time