American Express Careers
Manager - Int'l Account Development (Future Requirements)
- Interfacing with various levels and divisions of American Express and the local account managers globally
- Broadening and deepening American Express relationships across the clients’ organization with influencers, stakeholders and decision makers to ensure excellence in service delivery
- Identify client needs and match them against AXP products and services with the aim to sell appropriate solutions to deliver increased value and greater client engagement.
- Oversee on-going servicing, operational, regulatory, debt management and reporting needs/projects
- Expand T&E product penetration leveraging suite of solutions & Travel Management Companies
- Implement Amex B2B Payment solutions into non T&E commodities
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Commercial acumen, including negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate value propositions and drive results in a team oriented environment
- Strong communication, project and time management skills
- Strong analytical skills and P&L Fluency
- Ability to problem solve effectively, think strategically and prioritize
- Outstanding Presentation and Communication Skills, ability to work virtually using initiative.
- Excellent influencing skills at C Level
Proven ability of building and leveraging relationships upto and including C-Level and innovative thinking
Understanding of Procure to Pay process including customer needs and pain points
Strong GCP network advantageous but not essential
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time