American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Manager – Client Management (Austin/San Antonio)
Manage American Express merchants within the Austin/San Antonio metropolitan area.
- Function as the key problem solver for strategic merchants.
- Responsible for identifying and driving initiatives to strengthen relationships, grow charge volume, improve profitability and share and reinforce the value of American Express acceptance.
- Must aggressively penetrate accounts through the pro-active identification and capitalization on potential opportunities.
- Evaluate business problems, identify solutions, track and evaluate business results and develop other American Express divisions and non-account relationships as necessary to increase presence in the market.
- Successful sales and marketing experience.
- Business-to-Business background desirable.
- Ability to work in a virtual environment with solid time management, organization, negotiation and influence skills.
- Proven analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Able to proactively identify business opportunities and persuasively influence both internal and external constituents.
- Superior teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to drive results and successfully handle multiple priorities against tight deadlines.
- Highly customer focused.
- Able to remain flexible and manage change in a fast growing business environment.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Some overnight travel required.
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred.
- Successful candidate must reside in the Austin/San Antonio metropolitan area.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time