American Express Careers
Analyst - Global Regulatory Relations - Reporting
- Work with internal partners across the organization to develop and update weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to Senior Management and the Regulators
- Assist in managing assigned regulatory initiatives, ensuring stakeholder engagement, timely completion, oversight, and documentation to each regulatory initiative
- Develop reports, Committee and Board level materials and other regulatory required documentation within tight deadlines
- Responsible for developing and managing data repository and project library.
- Assist managing Regulator requests for information
- Working closely with Internal Audit at various stages through reporting and analytics
- Working individually and with teams on both structured and unstructured assignments
- 2+ years of relevant experience preferred
- Energetic, self-motivated and proactive
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Intellectually curious and creative; possess a growth mind-set
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix environment
- Highly organized and great attention to detail
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment and able to manage several deliverables simultaneously; operate with a sense of urgency.
- Strong inter-personal skills and a high level of business maturity; able to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships across organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior regulatory management experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree required
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time