American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analyst - Compensation
- Provides day to day compensation consultation and support for assigned lines of business
- Responsible for the management of all aspects of annual / year-end compensation review and administration of merit, bonus & equity planning for employees
- Consult with HR business partners and business leaders in developing pay offers (base, bonus & equity) for new hires, internal promotes as well as internal transfers.
- Deliver compensation consulting activities including: salary surveys, custom compensation studies, and compensation analytics to support HR business partners and business leaders to make informed compensation decisions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with HR business partners and other American Express teams.
- Work closely with the Executive Compensation team to support day to day management, analysis and communication of American Express’ Executive Compensation Programs.
- Assisting with preparation and coordination of materials for Compensation Committee Meetings, including supporting documentation.
- Coordinating with American Express Finance, Tax and Legal on accounting and regulatory aspects of Compensation programs.
- Monitor, track and report on legislation, regulations and media articles pertaining to executive pay.
- This position requires at a minimum a bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Human resources or Accounting.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years of human resources, finance or related experience required.
- The incumbent should be familiar with the standard concepts, practices, and procedures within compensation.
- Strong consultative, analytical, communication and PC skills a must.
- High proficiency in data management and analysis, including MS Access and Excel.
- Finance related experience a plus.
- Quick learner.
- Strong quantitative, program management, and relationship skills.
- Ability to coordinate and communicate effectively with all levels of employees and management, including cross-functional colleagues in Finance, HR, Tax and Legal.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Strategic thinking ability with strong financial acumen.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to operate effectively in a team environment.
- Strong customer service skills.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time