American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Global Partner Network Analyst
At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a Global Partner Network Analyst to perform in the Global Services Group (GSG) business unit of American Express.
This position will be in charge of working with our TSC partner in Cordoba city by aligning all Amex initiatives and goals to ensure the correct implementation at the partner site. This position will ensure the accomplishment of the aggressive targets in our KPI’s by driving Voice of Customer results through Relationship Care principles and a best-in-class contractual relationship.
• Support the implementation and emersion of Relationship Care at the partner
• Facilitation of monthly / quarterly partner performance reviews
• Reconciliation and validation of partner invoices
• Partnership with Global Partner Infrastructure and Global Supply Management in the facilitation of contractual negotiations and implementation of contract changes
• Management of the partner change request process
• Management of partner incentives and penalties
• Support Global Partner Infrastructure in ensuring adequate control and compliance at the partner site • Driving execution of remediation actions when required
• Continual review of business changes and system capabilities/enhancements is required.
• As appropriate, project management leadership and / or support will be required for the implementation of changes at the partner site.
If you're looking for a challenge that allows you to develop your career, we invite you to join our team and be part of a brand with global presence and global opportunities.
Find out more about the company, our values and how to work with us on our website. American Express Argentina, is waiting for you!
•Fluent written & oral English is required
• Minimum 2+ years of leadership experience in a call center environment
•1+ year of experience with business process outsourcing (BPO) preferred
•Demonstrate strong analytical, organizational, decision-making, negotiation, oral, written and interpersonal skills
•Demonstrated analytical thinker, problem solver and decision maker
•Demonstrate strong communication skills to influence and positively impact discussions with clients and internal contacts
•Deep knowledge and understanding of Global Servicing Network is preferred
•Detail oriented with a strong process mindset
•Ability to take lead with internal and external customers to meet deliverables
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time