American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
The Results & Analysis Manager is a key contributor to the Corporate Planning & Analysis’ Results & Analysis team. This team is primarily responsible for providing Senior Management with relevant and timely internal results and analysis, economic trend analysis, and key company performance analytics. A key component of this role is supporting financial communications to the Executive Committee, Board of Directors, Revenue Growth Committee, regulators and other key constituencies. The Manager is an integral member of the Corporate Planning Team.
- Develop Executive Committee presentation content with key insights for senior leaders. Content includes internal results and analysis, comparison of AXP vs. competitor financials, relevant industry developments and key macroeconomic trends
- Develop and prepare CFO presentations given to the AXP Board of Directors
- Aid in development of quarter-end AXP results presentation and supporting materials to the Federal Reserve Bank
- Provide ad-hoc analytical support to CP&A Senior Vice President and AXP CFO on key financial trends at overall AXP level in support of key internal and external meetings (i.e. Quarterly Earnings calls, Investor Day, Board of Directors meetings)
- Help drive in the development and preparation of AXP’s Annual plan presentation to the Executive Committee and the CFO’s presentation to the Board of Directors
- Provide decision support for the Executive Compensation organization and Investor Relations
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Mathematics required, MBA/CPA or equivalent preferred
- 3+ years of experience in the Financial Services industry preferred ideally in an organization with a COE model
- In-depth understanding of the Company, its business and financial models and recent performance
- TM1 knowledge preferred
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of macroeconomic trends and their impacts on AXP
- Ability to synthesize complex data into coherent presentations for cross-functional senior leaders
- Ability to drive and leverage relationships across the organization
- Strong sense of intellectual curiosity that will drive new and innovative ways of thinking about the company’s performance
- Proven ability to drive results under the strict deadlines
- Goal-oriented, self-starter and proactive
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time