American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
The real deal on American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career at here.
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
This position is responsible for conducting investigations of financial fraud and computer crimes by reviewing assigned cases, gathering documentary evidence, conducting field interviews, preparing case reports and coordinating investigations with law enforcement. Develop, maintain, evaluate and disseminate intelligence to support and protect all security matters relating to American Express. The incumbent will contribute to the longer-term goals of reducing / controlling Card and Stored Value product fraud by presenting fraud prevention training to law enforcement, merchants and other security-minded organizations. Take a supporting role on Security Services, Crisis Management and Executive Protection as required by VP of JAPA and The Director of Global Security Greater China & Japan
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Strong investigative experience
- Law enforcement background preferred
- Cyber investigation and credit card knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated skills in conducting field investigations involving financial and cyber / computer fraud carrying out tasks necessary for the successful implementation whilst managing risks in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Detailed understanding of prosecutorial guidelines, privacy laws, and associated criminal laws
- Ability to make formal presentations before diverse groups
- Must be the ultimate team player and have an understanding of networking between law enforcement and the financial services industry
- Highly developed analytical abilities with basic knowledge of finance and related transactions
- Excellent computer skills with thorough working knowledge of programs such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong interviewing and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English; local language capability is highly preferred
- Required to be on call 24/7/365
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time