American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Acquisition Marketing Analyst
This position is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic Marketing Executive to deliver the Global Commercial Services (GCS) Acquisition Marketing plan in Spain. The successful candidate will be responsible for executing the acquisition marketing strategy for the GCS SME and Large Market business in Spain. The candidate will be responsible for executing the acquisition strategy incorporating lead generation, social media and tactics to drive new customer acquisition in our database. This role will report directly into the GCS E2E Marketing Manager for Spain.
- Execute the acquisition strategy for GCS Spain – for all key market segments and focus areas (SME, T&E, B2B).
- Deliver the digital strategy leveraging internal and external channels to drive/support on Acquisition priorities.
- Identify and define existing and/or new platforms and capabilities to drive support on key acquisition priorities.
- Implement the communication plan across our existing prospects to increase portfolio value and extend our database.
- Keep consistency of look, tone and feel across all prospect and customer touchpoints to deliver an optimal customer experience.
- Collaborate with key business partners and stakeholders across the sales organisations to deliver success against joint objectives.
- Strategic innovation and thought skills to develop new channel opportunities, deliver integration across segments and scalable multi-channel marketing strategies.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
The successful candidate will have:
5 years of proven work experience in a marketing environment
- Deep knowledge on the digital environment, capabilities and funnels that drive the acquisition journey.
- Proven success in Direct Marketing (digital, Telemarketing and databases).
- Experience with data management and database marketing
- In depth understanding of B2B environment – incorporating our solutions in the small business and big corporations spaces
- Ability to translate into actionable plans
- Analytic problem solving capability
- An understanding of sales/account sales force dynamics either from experience in the field or acquisition
- Degree in marketing or equivalent qualification
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel required, proficiency in SFDC (Sales Force) is a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Track record of successful project delivery, spanning multiple layers of a complex matrix organization
- Strong analytical, conceptual thinking and reporting skills to deliver campaign effectiveness across multiple channels
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Proud to be recognized by Great Place to Work España - Ranked 3rd of overall Best Companies and No. 1 for Wellness & Wellbeing
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time