American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Primary responsibility support Sr. Marketing Manager on channel strategy and tactics
- Primary channel owner for offer language and targeting
- Reporting and forecasting lead
- Marketing SME for system process & builds
- Technical lead for SAC projects
- Contributing owner for flawless execution of marketing campaigns in the channel
- Contributing owner of monitoring performance of marketing campaigns through call-monitoring and analytics
- Look for opportunities to foster collaboration with other customer channels to optimize customer experience and share best practices
- Support the management of the day-to-day relationships and processes with key cross-functional partners such as: Customer Marketing Capabilities, Risk, Performance Analytics, Marketing Capabilities and Operations, Finance, Product Owners, Global Servicing Network Operating Centers and Marketing Partners
- Self motivator who takes initiative, learns, follows-up, and identifies new approaches
- Positive attitude: solutions orientation and commitment to success
- Passion for “solving puzzles” and simplifying complex issues (often with Excel)
- Ability to building and leverage strong relationships to influence partners and frontline CCPs
- Strong organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and operate effectively under changing conditions
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time