American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Comprehensive project management of the GBS Executive Office activities – including strategic planning & execution, office operations and supervision, and budget management
- Partner extensively with cross-functional teams (including HR, Finance) to coordinate end-to-end requirements to enable the organization
- Engage with business units to operationalize large-scale initiatives, working across the enterprise to drive alignment on internal priorities and decisions
- Gather and synthesize data, perform analysis, and develop strategic recommendations
- Create logically structured presentations that effectively communicate project goals and opportunities
- Collaborate with others and leverage internal and external resources to create innovative solutions to complex problems
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of finance, management consulting or equivalent project management experience
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize competing demands, while effectively balancing deliverables
- Ability to communicate ideas, concepts, and vision in a structured and compelling format
- Ability to build relationships and partner with others to drive results
- Capacity to be agile and pivot appropriately when challenged with new information or evolving circumstances
- Appetite to grow your skills and develop professionally
- Location: 200 Vesey St, New York, NY 10080
- Workplace Flexibility: Potential to work remotely part of the time based on current projects and team needs.
- Travel: Minimal
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time