American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr Mgr - Customer Marketing
- Own end to end strategy and execution for customer acquisition in MYCA Chat, including roadmap development, offer expansion/prioritization, and performance analysis.
- Define capabilities across dialogic channels to enable best-in-class, personalized customer marketing. Partner with GSG, ED&A and others to effectively deliver on existing priorities such as Relationship Care Personalization and Offer Bundling, and to identify new opportunities.
- Lead marketing for Personal Loans program, including language development, targeting and segmentation, and introduction of new capabilities. Partner closely with colleagues in ED&A, GSG, and Product to optimize performance.
- Develop and execute strategy and materials to educate and engage CCPs on ValGen offers in alignment with channel and business priorities. Partner closely with GSG teams on CCP communications, engagement, and activities.
- Analyze & communicate channel results and translate insights into thoughtful recommendations to optimize performance.
- Be the POC for innovation opportunities across dialogic channels, including next-gen treatments, channel expansion, and new capabilities.
- Define test and learn curriculum across phone and chat channels.
- Manage external partners focused on analysis and synthesis of best practices in telemarketing.
- Energetic self-starter with a thirst for breaking new ground, and challenging the status quo
- Superior relationship management skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders both across and upwards
- Excellent program management and organizational skills, including juggling multiple priorities, superb attention to detail, meeting tight timelines, and operating effectively under changing conditions
- Clear and articulate communicator, with the ability to tailor messages to different audiences and effectively inspire diverse groups from call center CCPs to senior leaders and internal teams
- Robust analytical skills, with a knack for identifying relevant trends and translating data into actionable insights
- Creative thinker with proven ability to develop new solutions and drive them to implementation & optimization
- Resilient, with a willingness to win
- Strong business acumen
- 5+ years Marketing experience; digital and/or telemarketing experience preferred
- Experience defining and delivering digital or dialogic capabilities preferred
- Should enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- BA/BS Required
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time