American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager/ Senior Manager – B2B Partnerships Pricing, Analytics & Portfolio Strategy
- Be an integral member of the new B2B Partnerships, Analytics, and Portfolio Strategy team to deliver valuable support of our B2B Partnerships pricing strategy. Additionally, this role will lead the transformation of how pricing leverages analytics for decisioning and reporting. The role will encompass the following responsibilities:
- Partner with the AP Automation & B2B Networks Product team to help identify most suitable partners and help develop the optimal econimic models through monetization of the unqiue value offered
- Establish a 'playbook' of pricing strategies for the various types of partnerships with an aim at maximising our relevance in the marketplace while driving long term revenue growth with contained exposure
- Provide deal pricing consultation for all AP Automation and B2B network partnerships in the US
- Be accountable for driving measurable PTI benefits as a result of new partnerships rolled out
- Liaise with Int'l pricing teams to provide expertise and oversight into partnership pricing processes/practices to ensure a consistent global approach
- Help develop a global pricing repository and interface for priced deals across the various geographies and segments
- Refine, consolidate and migrate existing powerpoint pricing dashboards onto a more user friendly, interactive platform that can drive improved insights and analytics to the field and the pricing team
- Partner with GPD&O, Finance and Risk to develop a unique Cornerstone pricing data layer for first class analytics to support pricing decisions and insights
- Support ad-hoc portfolio strategy projects and requests set by EVP of GPM
- Partner closely with the Product Line Strategy team to drive pricing optimisation of the overall GCS product set
- Experience in pricing or business/financial analysis, or related discipline
- Strong commercial acumen and proven ability to build effective relationships with business partners, peers and key stakeholders
- Excellent financial analysis and problem solving skills, with ability to translate complex financial terms into key insights with linkages to business strategy and objectives
- Ability to think strategically and apply both quantitative methods and business acumen to drive results, balancing shareholder and customer objectives
- Superior thought leadership, analytical, and project management skills with demonstrated proficiency in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills, with the ability to synthesize key points and influence business decisions
- Knowledge of Commercial Card industry & economics advantageous
- MBA or other professional qualification preferred
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time