American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager/Senior Manager - Marketing
American Express is hiring a Senior Manager, Paid Search Innovation and Capabilities for the US Consumer Marketing team in New York City. Consumer Marketing Services (CMS) is responsible for marketing all US Consumer Charge and Credit products including acquisition of new members, deepening engagement in early tenure, loyalty marketing for tenured members, and retention efforts spanning all channels. The CMS New Member Acquisition, Offsite Marketing Team is focused on efficiently acquiring new Card Members across paid digital marketing channels. This position will be responsible for delivering strategic projects for the paid search channel to drive continued scale and growth. This role is an exciting opportunity to learn more about digital marketing while leading projects that will shape the channel’s future.
- Own Paid Search capabilities roadmap and strategy. Lead high visibility projects to further integrate paid search partner with American Express technologies and platforms.
- Translate external partner requests into business requirements for internal technology partners.
- Align internal and external partners on capabilities requirements and timelines.
- Quantify business impact of capabilities projects and prioritize with paid search partner.
- Create forward looking vision for channel, establish annual plan for delivery and socialize with broader marketing organization.
- Develop and foster cross functional relationships with partners across American Express.
- Communicate project progress and impact on channel performance. Assess and predict how capabilities projects contribute to forecast and business performance.
- Lead end to end Paid Search forecast process. Ensure performance paces on target and communicate variances. Produce year on year plan in partnership with paid search agency.
- 5+ years of marketing experience, preferably digital marketing knowledge and familiarity with paid marketing channels.
- Experience partnering with Technology. Preference given to candidate who have an understanding of the technology planning process and experience working with external partners.
- Demonstrated project management skills, ability to:
- Articulate a clear perspective while maintaining relationships and fostering a collaborative environment.
- Influence across band levels and teams without direct authority.
- Drive projects from start to completion independently.
- Anticipate potential roadblocks and identifying clear solutions to keep projects on track.
- Strong partnership and communication skills, including the following abilities:
- Present complex concepts in a simple and clear manner.
- Flex approach and material based on audience and partner needs.
- Influence and guide conversations towards alignment.
- Comfort operating in white space and ability to self-direct while progressing projects.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time