American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analyst, Marketing Campaign and Operations
The Prospect Acquisition and Marketing team is a significant driver of Consumer Card Members into the American Express franchise. The team is dedicated to delivering best in class marketing, and card shopping experiences to grow American Express card holders and increase the amount of spending on those cards.
The Prospect Marketing & Campaign Operations (MC Ops) campaign execution Analyst will be responsible for successfully executing campaigns for one or more channels in Consumer Marketing. The Analyst will collaborate with Marketing Managers, Creative Governance, Brand Teams, Legal and Compliance to define campaigns. Analysts will then work with the Global Marketing Operations (GMO) to build and launch campaigns into production. Analysts will have the opportunity to learn specialized skills including digital, phone, direct mail channel marketing, project management, and relationship management, as well as becoming expert on American Express systems, tools and cross functional teams.
- Manage end to end campaign execution for one or more channels
- Support marketing strategy improvements for Card Services
- Manage compliance review process
- Coordinate with tech and product management to complete any required updates
- Support some efforts designed to improve the customer experience
- Ownership of channel campaign calendar
- Build cross-functional relationships across multiple internal & external partners.
- Become a team leader in driving change and creating efficiency in job execution
- Desire to join a high-profile, results-oriented and dynamic team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Candidate must have a strong mix of analytical skills and strategic thinking with a demonstrated ability to drive business results.
- Organizational skills including attention to detail, handling multiple priorities, managing tight timelines, driving flawless execution.
- Proven ability to build and leverage relationships
- Preferably have some corporate work experience, even if via an internship
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time