American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager/ Senior Manager, Strategic Planning & Performance Insights – US Prospect Marketing
- Analyze results, develop insights, and provide updates to leadership on KPIs for an organization generating $500M in revenue.
- Bridge analytics and business judgment to develop both strategic and tactical plans for the US Prospect Marketing organization with key partners across Marketing, Finance and DS&I
- Develop and implement a marketing incentive strategy.
- Develop repeatable business and operational solutions that are easily understood by wide range of stakeholders.
- Lead ad hoc strategic projects to drive Global Marketing growth.
- Lead a high performing analyst, guiding career and professional development
- Highly motivated individual with excellent collaboration and influence management skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with a demonstrated ability to simplify and translate complex business processes to business partners.
- Ability to influence both more junior and senior business partners without direct authority.
- Detail oriented with a strong commitment to excellence.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to quickly address business problems by developing principle based solutions, and get buy in from partners to move forward.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time