American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Account Development Executive
As an employee, you can expect challenging work, with purpose. Be more than just your job. Be the voice of inspiration and transform the way the world does business for a living. By joining American Express, you are choosing to become a part of the dynamic team that is recognized as Asia and Thailand's "Best Employer" for two consecutive years (2015-2016)
- Manage a portfolio of 80 - 100 key accounts that mainly includes partners across retail, and restaurant categories and delivers a business volume in excess of US$50mm
- Develop and implement winning strategies to build business and grow revenue within the portfolio of accounts and in the process grow American Express share of the business with the merchant partners.
- Lead the strategy to build a highly engaged year long partnership with key retail & restaurant
- Ensure discount rate protection and improved profitability within the portfolio Responsibilities
- Provide proactive consultancy and servicing to portfolio accounts thus deepening relationships, driving charge volumes and increasing merchant satisfaction.
- Review and complete merchant contractual negotiations
- Support strategic direction with the use of marketing funds that will profitably grow charge volume within the accounts.
- Establish relationships with key decision makers within the portfolio accounts and leverage these to formulate joint marketing programs and seek new opportunities
- Demonstrate clear understanding of key business drivers. Identify key industry trends, merchant needs, market developments and financial and competitor or commercial information to identify business opportunities. Use these as tools to strengthen the Amex Value proposition.
- Portfolio planning and ongoing management of accounts against plan.
- Support the strategy to drive inbound business growth through negotiation of strong inbound offers from the portfolio of merchants
- Graduate with 6 years relevant experience OR
- MBA with 4 year relevant experience preferred
- Strong Consultative Selling Skills including excellent relationship building and presentation skills
- Effective conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to drive results
- Ability to use quantitative data and analysis to sell value
- Strong Team player
- Good written and spoken English; native Thai speaker
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time