American Express Careers
Senior Centralized Client Manager for the Netherlands
Within Client Management, a Senior CCLM is accountable for managing a portfolio of relevant and sometimes complex high value and high potential merchants. The main objective of a Senior CCLM is to maximize business and revenue growth through proactively identifying opportunities, developing and executing sales strategies, collaborate across markets and LOBs ensuring full acceptance and engagement within his/her portfolio.
- Driving growth of American Express charge volume and revenues
- Maintain and grow active locations
- Improve merchant satisfaction measured through annual survey
- Retention of account
- Ensure compliance and control
- Build and leverage client relationship
- Best practice sharing and team support
This role is an individual contributor role and will report to the CCLM Market Team Leader.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Dutch native speaker
- Extensive experience in sales roles ideally over the telephone (+2 years)
- Demonstrated sales and negotiation skills; excellent objection handling
- High level of business awareness and financial acumen including ability to understand key financial drivers and draw accurate conclusions from them
- Good understanding of American Express business and financial competitive and regulatory landscape
- Strategic thinking and profound analytical capacity
- Strong organizational and time management skills, able to set priorities to achieve goals
- Accountability and ownership
- High level of determination and self-confidence, ability to work in groups and contribute to the team’s success
- Due to the nature of the role applicants must be native speakers and have in-depth knowledge of the country and market landscape
- Fluent in English
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Proud to be recognized by Great Place to Work España - Ranked 2nd of overall Best Companies.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time