American Express Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Finance Manager, Global Consumer Premium Products & Benefits
Manager Business CFO Group – Providing support for the Global Consumer Premium Products & Benefits
- Providing Decision Support for business partners in decision making (e.g., product enhancements, negotiation support, business strategy)
- Provide thought leadership and be responsible for developing and maintaining effective relationships with business partners
- Interact with business partners from many different organizations
- Work closely with LFO & business teams, as well as HQ, reporting & controllership to provide comprehensive due diligence valuation
- Develop and support Ad/Hoc analytics relating MR initiatives
The candidate must possess:
- Strong analytical skills
- 4+ years of experience in a relevant field
- Strong thought leadership with a proven ability to drive change
- Strong communication skills, along with the ability to effectively influence decisions and teach somewhat complicated concepts
- Effective relationship building skills with ability to work across business, finance and controllership
- Solid project management skills, along with the ability to work on multiple projects and work effectively in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- An MBA/advanced degree or equivalent work experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Membership Rewards and the card businesses is preferred
- Knowledge of SQL is preferred
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time