FX International Payments (FXIP) is a part of Global Corporate Payments currently operating in 5 key markets (US, UK, Australia, NZ and Singapore). FXIP offers US based businesses the ability to make cross-border payments in most currencies and manage currency risk. We offer expertise and personal support in addition to a convenient online payment system for making FX international payments. In 2018 we are introducing a block chain solution with Ripple and Santander. This is an exciting time to join the FXIP organization as we increase our focus on growth, new products and technology offerings to meet customer needs and build on the American Express brand as a top, global provider of payments services.
We are looking for a Sales Coordinator who will be responsible for contacting current prospects to unveil their upcoming payment needs for Sales representatives. You will be involving various projects to accelerate revenue goal for sales team partnering with sales, marketing, operation and partnership team. This position is an excellent opportunity for a person to learn the business and hone his/her sales skills. If you are a self-starter with hunger to succeed and passion for discovering opportunities and for selling, and strong will to win, we would like to talk to you about a great career opportunity with American Express.
- Contact prospects to discover their upcoming payment needs throughout their onboarding cycle
- Responsible for answering inbound line call as a first contact person
- Create activity tasks in Salesforce.com for sales team
- Review incomplete application and create leads page for sales team
- Generate qualified leads through outbound cold-calling
- Create and update data correctly in Salesforce in a daily basis
- Track process and report results clearly
Your success will be determined primarily by the quality and quantity of leads generated on a daily basis as well as your overall outbound call volume.
- Exceptional consultative phone skills
- Ability to clearly articulate, overcome objections, and remain resilient throughout the calls
- Focused, self-motivated team player with a strong will to win
- Ability to positively represent American Express with all internal and external contacts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge on Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com is a plus
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency and under pressure, as needed to handle multiple tasks and prioritize efficiently
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time